Friday, January 23, 2009

God cannot fail

Well.. I would assume that by now that the only purpose this blog serves is my journal. I was just listening to Jesse Duplantis teaching and it was really good. He says that our only job is to believe. When God asks us to do something, it is impossible. It's not our job to make it happen, it's our job to believe that God will do it. This hits home with me as I am sure with a lot of other people. There are some things that I know God has called me to do, but I do not see any way in the natural that these things will or could happen. I trust God and I believe that He will make it come to pass. We are to believe God and speak of things that are not with as much certainty as if they had already come to pass. God is not confined to time or space. What God sees is all of eternity at the same time. Everything from before the creation of mankind to the vast eons of eternity are one "now." He is not wondering how it will all turn out. It is already done. This is a hard thing for my mind to grasp. Everything that ever happened or ever will happen has already been established.

No comments: