Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day Off

I got blessed today with a day off. This morning, I spent about an hour on the phone with the tech guy at Verizon trying to use my PDA phone as a modem to connect my laptop to the internet. We finally got it figured out. Now hopefully I'll be able to use my laptop on the road. There have been many times that I wanted to get online to post something on this blog but, couldn't find a wi-fi site. Wi-fi's are overated anyway. They are expensive and the signal may or may not be that great. In a truck stop, if you are not parked in the front row, the signal ain't that good. Having said all that, I hope to be more diligent in posting on my blog. Much to my amazement, I have found out that that there are people who actually read this. To those that are, thank you. God has truly blessed me in more ways than I can even imagine. My motivation in starting this was to try and improve my writing and preaching skills. My prayer is for all of us to continue to grow in our relationship with Jesus and to be effective witnesses for Him. God bless you.

No comments: