Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Modern Technology

Well... here I sit in my truck in the TA Truckstop in Rogers, Minn. I've had an eventful couple of days to say the least. Anyway, God is really dealing with me about so many things these days. I honestly feel that it's getting close to time to pursue full time ministry. In the natural, I don't see how that could possibly happen, but, having said that, it leaves God wide open to show Himself big in this situation. I really got a big boost on Sunday. I was not feeling well and missed church. Later that night, three ministers who I hold in high regard came by to visit with me and pray for me. I honestly wanted to say, "are ya'll sure you're at the right house?" I was humbled that these three men would stop their day just to come and see me and encourage me. It just goes to show you, that no matter what we may think of ourselves, God loves us and wants only good for us.

Jeremiah 29:11-14 (KJV)
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

This tells me that if we have turned our heart from God in any area of our lives, that all we have to do is seek Him and we will find Him. God promises to deliver us from the bondage of sin. Praise God! I'm not just talking about the "big" sins, I'm talking about any area of our lives that is not totally submitted to God. God is ready and waiting to take us to the next level, but, the ball is in our court. It's our move. Father God, help us to submit every area of our lives fully to you. Please reveal areas of our lives that are not submitted to you. We give you glory and honor, in Jesus' holy name. amen.

No comments: