Saturday, July 12, 2008

God is Faithful


Well ... where do I start. On my last post I said that I had finally done it and quit driving a truck. Since then, I have been on a journey. I had been praying about making the change for awhile. Every time I prayed, all I heard was God saying "do you trust Me?". I applied to the Veteran's Administration for Vocational Rehabilitation because of my service connected back pain. It was approved. I start classes at Trinity International University on September 16th. Here I am 35 years after God called me into the ministry and I am at about to start college. I did complete an excellent two years of pastoral training in South Carolina at Harvest Pentecostal Holiness Church. I spoke with Pastor Dennis Wells a couple of days ago and told him about the changes that are happening in our lives. I am totally confident that He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it!

1 Peter 1:3-5 (KJV) 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

No comments: