Saturday, August 4, 2007

Daily Scripture Confessions

One of the most powerful tools that we have at our disposal is scripture memorization. When the devil tempted Jesus, Jesus always replied with "it is written". It is of vital importance that we commit scriptures to memory so it no longer requires any thought but, instead when thoughts come against us, we instantly recognize these thoughts as not from God and us God's Word to disarm the attack. The battlefield is in our minds.

Psalm 119:105 says "Thy word I have hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee"

1. JESUS IS LORD OVER MY LIFE. Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead thou shalt be saved.

2. I AM FREE FROM THE CURSE AND THE BLESSINGS OF ABRAHAM ARE UPON ME. Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us; for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

3. I HAVE FAITH. Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I have mad thee a father of many nations,) before him, whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things, which be not as though they were.

4. I AM PROTECTED. Isaiah 54:14 in righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

5. I AM WORRY FREE. John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

6. I AM HEALED. Isaiah 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.

7. MY THOUGHTS ARE ONLY GOOD. Proverb 12:5 The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.

8. I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD. 2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

10. EVERYTHING THAT I LAY MY HAND TO PROSPERS. Psalms 1:3 And he shall be like a tree in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

11. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me saith the Lord.

12. I HAVE NO FEAR. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

13. I CAN RESIST TEMPTATION. 1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

14. I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL. Deuteronomy 28:13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments o the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

15. GOD WILL FINISH THE WORK THAT HE STARTED IN ME. Romans 11:29 for the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

No comments: