Saturday, August 11, 2007

Help me be the man my dogs think I am








Dogs are great! They are always ready to think the best of you. They are loyal no matter how you treat them. We have two Pomeranians and they are my little buddies. When I come in from the road sometimes I think their little tails are going to fly off. To them I am the greatest person in the world. They love me unconditionally. I heard a christian comedian (Ken Davis I think) say a few years ago that he prays every morning "God please let me be the man my dog thinks I am." It's funny but, you know, there is truth in that. I want to be the man that people can approach without feeling criticized or condemned. All dogs want is to be loved and fed. There are a lot of hurting people out there. What they need is to know that God loves them no matter who they are or what they have done.

No comments: