Monday, August 6, 2007

God's Grace

I woke up yesterday morning from a dream. God was speaking to my heart and I will never forget it. It was a very short, succinct word. Over and over in my mind I kept hearing that all of the grace that we will ever need from God was poured out on the cross when Jesus died for our sins. I know this is simple truth but, a truth that we need to hear from time to time. It's easy to get so caught up in life that we forget these basic truths. In 2 Timothy 2:1 Paul wrote "be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus." This describes the unlimitable, immeasurable and infinite grace of God that is always there. Our responsibility is to step into that grace by faith. There is not a sin that I could ever commit that was not in the future when Jesus gave his life for ME!

No comments: